@MattRexrode on Twitter

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Banana Dream

Sorry for the silence, I was in Florida for the weekend and just now getting a chance to write a bit. Ahh, the weekend… Friday afternoon Jen picked me up from the airport after getting home from her cruise just hours before. That night Jen and I went to dinner at one of our fav’s, Grillsmith, with Mom, Dad, and Michael, Nana and Papa, AND the dogs. It was a great night and I regret not getting a pic with everyone. Oh, and Mom brought us a couple HUGE slices of my favorite cake, the banana dream from Too Jays. So good! Saturday we went to the beach (pic) and then did some walking around downtown Dunedin. Jen really wanted to buy these glasses but I talked her out of them, too dark. Sunday night we had fish and sweet potato fries (upon my request, yum) at the in-law’s and Monday morning I flew back to New York in time for work.

Today during my between class break I headed to SOHO for lunch and some warm weather clothes that fit. I might go to a Mets game tomorrow. Although it’s hard for me to get excited about watching others play baseball, I want to experience NY sporting events. Hey, I’ll try everything once! Well that’s not true either ha. The last pic is of neighborhood Aubergine Cafe which me and my white a$$ head try often.

No comments:

Post a Comment