@MattRexrode on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Put a Bird on It





As I mentioned in a previous post, our friends upstairs asked me to do some wall art in their bedroom. We had a few meetings to decide what they wanted... or what Nicole wanted rather. Ricky suggested painting a nest full of eggs being invaded by a squirrel or hawk, ha, so he lost his input privileges. :)
The "penthouse" units above us have high ceilings, sky-lights, and lofts in the bedrooms making it an awesome space to work in. Once the piece was all done it really enhanced the room and looked good with all their current decorations. Hope you like it as much as we do!
Here's, as a reminder, the wall art in our bedroom...

Oh! After watching the "Put a Bird on It" video that a friend sent me from "Portlandia" (also in previous post) I watched a few other youtube clips from the show. Hilarious! It's my sense of humor if you ever wondered if I even had one, ha. I recommend any of the feminist bookstore clips... just youtube it.

No comments:

Post a Comment