@MattRexrode on Twitter

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Balls Out

Our equipment today in conditioning included a stability ball, weights, and mats

Holy S! I cannot believe how real the move is becoming. I sent a deposit for the apartment and bought my first ever one way ticket. Since I won't need one anymore, I had the car washed so that it will be clean when we take it to Orlando for my brother to drive. Although it's exciting to go but sad to be away from Jen I wouldn't say it feels bittersweet. To me it just feels necessary for us to accomplish some things seperately before attaining something even greater together. We have actually done it before, it was annoying but we can do anything.

My 9:00am Total Body Power regulars gave me a great send off today after there last Saturday class with me. Thank you for all the nice things you said and the encouragent you have given me over the last year or so. You made it fun for me to make it fun for you. Ok maybe not fun, but effective!? :)

Pup has lodged herself between my left arm and the keyboard which, after a little typing makes me feel like I'm developing carpal tunnel. We call her Magic Pup because she can suddenly be sitting some place random like on your shoulder, leaving you wondering how she managed to get there. Going out for a quick walk with little houdini. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment