@MattRexrode on Twitter

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Balcony Bird


Other than the fact that she barks at every dog that walks by, there's a new reason we can't leave pup alone on the balcony. A pigeon has made a nest (pic) on the ledge and is sitting on one egg. Hope it hatches before I move.
Tonight we made white pizza for dinner. I noticed I post about food and probably won't talk about it any less once I move so I'll try to write about books and music too. Anyway, I used to hate pizza... and then I had real pizza made by real Italians ha. Ours was tasty, and all natural.
Let's see, books. The theme lately seems to be teen suicide. I'd say by chance but Jen picked both out for me. Maybe it's a cry for help (kidding). I just finished The Pact by Jodi Picault and just started The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. This is my third Wally Lamb book so I guess he's one of my favorite authors.
And for music, I watched a little American Idol tonight. Does that count? Denver needs some better voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment