@MattRexrode on Twitter

Friday, February 12, 2010

Before and After



This rain and cold makes perfect blogging, reading, napping weather. I better get used to it. A frequent guest at the spa and Manhattan native tells me that NYC March is quite unpredictable. She laughed when I asked if they have to use snow plows in the city. I take that as a yes.
This poor bird on our balcony is still alive, surviving the overnight lows and worse, Pup's death stare. She seems like a kind pigeon though ha.
I have found so much, too much as far as housing goes. I just need to make a decision and stop waiting for something even better to open up. It's just 4 months. And a job? Don't ask. It's like I don't exist just because I don't live there.
People ask me daily how married life is. I usually answer, "horrible." But seriously, it's great. Our first Valentines Day married is this weekend so we will do something, depending on the weather. Maybe brunch, the fair, or Lowry Park Zoo. We generally like to take trips, not buy things.
Ok, I saved the best for last so you would read the whole post ha. My client Betty Lou and her awesome before and after pictures. She is such an open minded hard worker and deserves recognition. These results ARE typical with Matt's personal training and the pics have not been touched up at all, this isn't O Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment